Thursday 15 September 2011

So excited to get photos


 Emma's wedding at the lovely Hever Castle.
A soft palette of pinks with white and cream throughout
All rose bouquet for Emma

 The bridal party arriving at the church in Westerham.
Lucky me, just received lots of photos from my lovely summer brides so just going to add them here. They make me want to dive back out to my studio and get creating all over again!

Love this shot, must find out who the photographer was






I know Ive already posted pictures of Madeline and Pauls wedding before but these are the professional ones, courtesy of Wild Weddings (no connection here but I bet google had something to do with it!)

 
Tiny galvanised buckets with spray roses, gypsophelia and a large rose, tied onto the backs of the chairs

The table centres in mirrored bowls, I just love the colour here, pale pink hydrangea base with peach and apricot roses, poppy heads, scabious pods, delightful spray roses and champagne lisianthus
 Doesnt she look stunning?
 Spray rose 'jana' with astrantia and sweet avalanche rose

 A fab shot of Madelines bouquet. Absolutely loved this whole job!



No comments:

Post a Comment